"Registration for the public races O'Festival ERDF Savoie Grand Revardare open!
Online registration is available on http://www.woc2011.fr/, pageO'Festival ERDF / Registration.
The O'Festival is organised so as to allow participants to:
Compete in a high level 6-stage orienteering event on the same terrainas the World Championships:
* exceptional terrain (semi-open forests, meadows, chaoticlimestone surfaces),
* courses adapted to every taste (for the young and the not soyoung, from beginner to specialist)
* World Championships maps (different for each stage and only aday after the championship event)
* same arenas as the WOC (finish chute, partners’ village, podium, etc.)
Watch the World Championships show:
* be at the heart of the event once you have finished your race(for 5 of the 6 stages you will have the same finish area as the WOC;there is a rest day for the sprint championships)
* follow the competitions live (large screen, pictures from theforest, GPS tracking)
* be in contact with the world’s best orienteers
* benefit from all the services offered to the public.
See you on the terrain and maps of Savoie Grand Revard!"
COrdialy, Laurent Astrade,
Directeur de course O'Festival ERDF Savoie Grand Revard